When ingested by dogs, the risk of poisoning is generally low. Vomiting, diarrhea, and pancreatitis (an inflamed pancreas) can be seen secondary to the fat content. The bigger risk is the large seed, which can be swallowed whole and result in a foreign body obstruction when stuck in the stomach.

Source: Dr. Justine Lee

1 out of 1 people found this useful or accurate. Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.