Large amounts of liver consumption can cause Vitamin A toxicity, which can affect your pet’s digestive system, muscles, bones, and overall immune health. Liver that is specially formulated in balanced pet foods are generally safe; however, when fed alone or in unbalanced diets, can be toxic.

Source: Dr. Justine Lee

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.