Moldy or Spoiled Food, Garbage

3
Very Bad

Moldy or spoiled food often contains mycotoxins (fungi) that can result in severe vomiting, tremors, seizures, elevated body temperature, and death. Keep your pet away from compost bins or garbage.

Source: Dr. Justine Lee

http://www.petpoisonhelpline.com/

1 out of 3 people found this useful or accurate. Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.