Coins and Paper Money

Very Bad
Coins and money present a significant choking/intestinal tract disruption hazard, possible toxic metal compound hazards, and bacterial concerns.

Dogs and cats may be attracted to shiny, jingling coins and may pounce or run after them when dropped. Take care to keep your pets and your legal tender separate.

Credit for this user submitted tip goes to Kym B.

2 out of 3 people found this useful or accurate. Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.