Glow Sticks

Most online resources say the contents within the glow stick are of a low toxicity level, however, the soft plastic casing (or sometimes small plastic pellets within the product) can be considered a possible digestive tract obstruction risk. Check with your veterinarian, of course.

"Animal Poison Control reports that glow products are a low toxicity issue. Glow products may cause intense taste sensations in animals along with stomach upset, but no serious problems occur unless a very large amount is ingested."

- Source: http://safety.lovetoknow.com/Glow_Bracelet_Toxic_Liquid_Danger

Credit for this user submitted tip goes to Kym B.

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.