Holly

2
Bad

"This ornamental plant is a common Christmas fixture and ingestion is most commonly associated with signs such as digestive upset and nervous system depression. They have some of the same toxic components as chocolate (caffeine, theobromine)." Reprinted with permission from www.animalhealthcare.ca

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.