Oleander

4
Emergency!

"Even small amounts can kill. All parts of the plant are very poisonous and result in digestive system irritation, vomiting and diarrhea, heart irregularities, depression, and often death. Though leaves are bitter when fresh, wilted and dead ones are a bit more palatable and are still toxic when dry." Reprinted with permission from www.animalhealthcare.ca

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.