Philodendron

1
Irritant

"This family of plants cause local irritation because of oxalic acid salts in the plant. Roots, leaves and stem ingestion can cause mouth irritation, extra saliva production, and sometimes diarrhea when ingested." Reprinted with permission from www.animalhealthcare.ca

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.