Rhododendron

3
Very Bad

"Leaves particularly may cause digestive pain and irritation, abnormal heart function, tremors, and perhaps seizures, coma and even death when ingested. More commonly found outdoors than indoors." Reprinted with permission from www.animalhealthcare.ca

Was this helpful for you?   Yes   No

The data represented on this page represents common agreed upon levels of toxicity by the internet community. While it may be factual, you should always check with your veterinarian in the case of a suspected ingestion.